I have made some progress on the last of my ‘end of term gift pouches’ which I need to finish this weekend. I decided (rather stupidly), that I wanted to add embroidery to this pouch to make it a little special – but had not anticipated just how long it would take me to complete. You would have thought that I’d have realised by now that everything takes longer than you originally think. Although some areas do look a little rushed, I am still reasonably pleased with the overall effect. Also managed to pop down to my local sewing shop and found a lovely candy stripe cotton for the pouch lining.
Unfortunately I did not escape lightly from the shop……….just can’t resist the fat quarter basket, especially when it is full of Tula Pink!