I recently made a little appliqued bag for one of my cousins little girls, but wanted to make a second for her older sister. The bag was based on an original that I had seen at Flutterby patch.
If you are interested in how I made this bag you can read a more detailed account here . I decided to make the second bag slightly bigger – so added 1″ to the bottom section of the bag and 1″ to the width of all the fabric pieces. I also included a little ribbon tie at the top of the bag and extended the bobble trim around the back.
I added another appliqued figure in the window at the back of the bag.
Here are both the bags as comparison…
I was really quite pleased with the results, and hopefully the girls will be too!
Happy stitching one and all….