It seems like a very long time since I have put any work into my canvas work piece – so this weekend, as I was a little house bound due to having slipped a disc in my back, I decided to try and finish the ladies blue coat. After a lot of indecision I finally decided to use encroaching triple cross stitch – as this would lay quite flat against the horse shape.
I was so pleased with my progress (just hope I won’t be asked to unpick it when I go back to the RSN) that I decided to make a start on the horses head. Here is a look at my progress at the end of the day.
I finally feel as if I am getting somewhere with this piece – but I don’t want to speak too soon.
Hope that you have had an equally productive day stitching….. xxx