Another beautiful weekend and another Saturday spent catching up on my canvas piece at Hampton Court. Here is what it looked like last time you saw it…..
Today I made a real effort to finish the horses head, although could not sew too close to the eye as I am about to pull this out and make it much darker (adding another day to the finishing time!). I also managed to make a start on the woman’s face, although I am not too sure if this will stay in either. I chose to use a small cross stitch with a single diagonal stitch over the top.
Here is a look at my canvas now…
And a quick surreptitious look at the sewing room….
Happy sewing everyone.