Another day at home and I managed to finish off the leaf and add the lime/yellow highlights to the flower spathe.
I have been looking forward to adding more colour to this piece – but think after 10 days of non-stop sewing, I have finally hit a brick wall and the mixture of colours within the flower have totally deluded me today. Here is what I managed to complete – but I am still not happy about the combination of threads.
I am hoping to finish tomorrow as it is mounting day – not sure I will be able to complete all the mounting, but I am quite pleased to have got so much completed.
Happy stitching everyone.